Thursday, October 07, 2004

UGH! That Is My Favorite Title

So today has not been very fun. I have had to paint all day. My Dad and I are remodeling my room and I have had to paint all of the beaded board. I haven't taken a shower all day either, what would be the point anyways? I would just get paint all over me.

I know I have talked about David, well the fucker called me today and left me a message that said, "hey it me, David (not shit like I didn't know), I just wanted to tell you not to call me during the day anymore because I have a $300 phone bill." Well, I knew he hadn't talked to me that much, so I wanted to know who the fuck he was talking to, so I checked his online bill. There was a number that repeated a lot, so I called it and a girl answered. I hung up, of course. Now I'm pissed about that. I wouldn't care if he had a girlfriend, thats great for him, the deal is that he has been calling me and accusing me of dating someone or liking someone and he also said I don't love him anymore. Well not after today I don't. I knew the most obvious sign of a guilty conscience was jealousy and accusations of the the action, but did I pay attention to any of that? NO! To bad I know now so he can kiss my big ass.

Anyways, I'm tired of the All My Children Baby Switch story line! Give Bianca her baby back please! Thats the only reason I watch the damn show, I'm so tired of the other story lines. But you know, the guy who plays Jamie Martin is HOT! He can come live with me. The Ethan guy is hot as well. As if there are any ugly guys on soap operas.

I'm going to start training for my physical agility test for the Carrollton PD tomorrow. I have to start running so that I will be ready for it when it happens. I don't think I'll have any problems with the written exam. Its a general knowledge exam.

Some of my buds just signed on so i'll write more later.

No comments: