Monday, August 06, 2007

House

Kevin and I have are buying my parent's house, which means that we have to finish all of the renovations on our own house. Since I lost my motivation while I was pregnant I haven't been a lot of help to Kevin. I feel really bad for it. I know that I can't change how I have been but I can change who I am now. I really need to work on getting this stuff done. This is what I need to do:

1. Finish tiling the master shower. (I am so close to finishing this.)
2. Paint guest bathroom, replace pulls on the cabinet doors and drawers, replace closure on one cabinet, replace two light fixtures.
3. Stain kitchen cabinet end panels.
4. Paint fireplace in the White room.
5. Tile backsplash in Kitchen.
6. Pack most of the things in the house.

I think I can get all of that stuff done this week if I just try. I know I can do it. I am going to really have to stay on myself to get this all done.

No comments: