Wednesday, November 03, 2004

What Have I Done

The big thing in my life right now is this boy. I have known him for about six years, a little longer, but close enough. I don't know why, but lately I have had a thing for him. He was not my type in high school and he is younger than me. See when I first met him I thought that he was a huge dork. I still occassionally think that about him. But he has grown on me. How do boys do that? Well I sorta went on a date with him on Sunday, he called it a date, atleast when I asked him if he wanted to go he did. On Monday we made out and I had sex with him. He hasn't come over or called since. This wouldn't seem like such a strange thing if it wasn't for that fact that he has a tendency to come over every day. So I'm beginning to see this as a I got used situation. It is possible that he is embarrasses and not sure what he is supposed to do, but I don't think so. It would suck to have been used, but I could deal with it if he came over and acted normal again. Though I suppose that his absence could be an indicator of deeper feelings than I suspected. I did tell him a while ago that I am a very jealous person. Unfortunately I like the guy, and he doesn't date ppl so that sucks. Who knows.

New Subject:
I still haven't gotten a job. I am working on it though. I have to fill out an application for the city of Arlington for Crisis Team Counselor and Police Officer. The job thing is even more important since Bush was re-elected. Bastard! Oh well, I'm hoping that it won't be as bad as I anticipate. I ordered transcripts for my carrollton application and for my ECAP application. So maybe something will come of those two things, doubtful.

I got two new fleece jackets today, I really needed them. I got a light blue one and a red one. They are soooo cute and soft. Josh and I went to the mall. It was nice because no one was there.

My sister and I went to my grandmother's house because my cousin Heather came into town. I haven't seen her for about two years. She brought her kids and they are so cute. Her son isn't very old and he is a darling. Her daughter, Alexa, looks like I did when I was her age.

Mom and Dad should be in Africa by now, but I haven't heard anything from them. I'm sure that I will soon though. Anyway, I'm going to work on applications now. I'll try to write tomorrow.

No comments: